Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mind Mapping


Have you ever tried Mind Mapping? Well I did, and it is really useful and creative especially when you get the hang of it. Mind mapping is a great way to map out the things you are thinking to keep them from clattering. I used Mind mapping in many different ways. If you are a visual learner, then this is a great activity for you if not, it will still be a fun activity for you!


I use map minding in making book reports, questions, portfolios, outline, and my New Year resolution. I knew Mind Mapping before, but I just started using this very recently and I am totally already----um… you know what I meanJ


Here are some of my not-yet-colored mind maps:










 It's really easy and fun! Make your book reports, outlines, research papers creative!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment