Monday, May 27, 2013

Trying To Picture What's On My Head

The cat is away and the mouse will play!

My older sister is the cat and I am the mouse. What do I do when she is in school? I do a lot of stuff...including playing around with her laptop! When I see a dress or clothes, I get inspired and imagine  a character wearing those clothes then I draw it and then I try to wear it! Have you ever tried that? When you imagined a character and was inspired to draw it, but failed drawing it exactly?



I was trying to look for the blue dress I had, but failed and i also didn't find the accessories to match, so when I tried to dress it up it turned out like this:


 This one I edited again through picmonkey and turned my clothes into green, but I guess white is nice also so  I didn't color the other one green.


Then I tried to dress-up another "charcter" in my mind. (still going to work out the drawing)



When my sister came back from school, I showed the pictures to my sister and she laughed and edited them again through photoshop... Well she is the artistic one between the two of us.

Here is the edited ones by her:



(Psalm 139:14)
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well."

Oh and for your information, these pics were self-shots through webcam. It was really hard to pose with only 3 seconds to do so. And I was also in a 'squat' position while I posed because I didn't fit in the screen... :0 so much for playing with my Ate's webcam.

How about you? Have you ever tried doing that in webcam?

(From now on I won't use script font so that everyone can understand what I write...)

No comments:

Post a Comment