Monday, April 1, 2013

A Trip to Little Tokyo, Philippines

Hello everybody! Today I am posting a place in the Philippines where you can eat authentic Japanese food...yup!

Here is the exact address:


2277 Pasong Tamo Corner Amorsolo Street, Makati
(02) 819 5008 


We went here for my 14th birthday this February 2013 (late post). I chose the restaurant "Hana" meaning "flower".


                                                                                                       





 Little Tokyo at night (picture is too dark, but oh well!)


 Inside hana


We ordered the following:

Mix Fry Bento Box- 500php
Sukiyaki Udon- ?
Oniigiri- 80php
------ ramen- ?
------ maki/sushi- ?
Hana's special kakigori (sweetened crushed ice)- 180php?
Takoyaki- 120php
Sake (rice wine)- 300php?

Sorry guys! I Forgot the names of the ramen and sushi or maki that we ate and also the prices... I also forgot to take a picture of the Sukiyaki Udon because it was so yummy I finished it up immediately ^_^

Here are some of the pictures!


Looking at the menu


Me and my "Onee-chan"- (older sister)








 Mixed Bento Fry consists of tonkatsu, torikatsu, tempura, etc...

"Sake"-(rice wine)

hana's Special Kakigori

At last! I ate Oniigiri!

Strawberry yogurt bought from Chotto Stop Grocery.



That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment