Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Bestie of Best Friends and My Best Friends


Ohaii! Today I just want to share something about my friends.... I've been wanting to post about this but, Iwas trying to compile memories muna into one post. So here you go:

Sleepover Madness!
Ortega Sisters-Nina (Left), Darleane (right)


Dani's chocolate birthday cake-the dirtiest mouth wins!
Nina and I are the winners! ^_^

Water fight anyone?

Weapons armed---Get set----GO! *SPLASHES WATER AT EACH OTHER*

The T.A.G.G girls had fun in the Friday youth church gathering.

(Bottom left-bottom right) Nina, Darleane, Gabby, Samm, Alex, me---wait where's Dani?



My best friends sang "True friend' by Miley Cyrus on my 12th birthday.

Dani and me

My Bestie of best friends

Group picture on my 12th birthday--WAIT!--where's Dani?
^_^ I have a part two for this post so please hang on!
(the post is too long already because of the picture...)

No comments:

Post a Comment