Sunday, November 25, 2012

Casual Outfits


Hi there! I still haven't post the new Amorina's Pages note-BOOK, but don't worry, I'll be posting it as soon as I take a picture. 

I'm in the mood for some fashion dress-up using the game in Facebook Mall World, so I'll be posting some pics of my dress and match here. Hope you'll have some ideas and enjoy!

Casual Mitch
 Winter Pop
Urban Pop Fashionista
Paris Shopper Artist
Hottie School Girl
Cassy the School Girl

Hope you have fashion ideas running in your mind on what to wear. Will be posting more next time. Do you have any requests on what outfit for a specific event you want me to post? Please do tell me by commenting on this post.

I will also be posting some of the books I have in my library. See you next time!^-^





No comments:

Post a Comment