Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dress-up!


Hi there! I am having a new notebook for Amorina's Pages 4- Examining Humanity. This is my 2nd-year 1st quarter portfolio. I will take a picture of it and post it later. In the meanwhile, please enjoy the photos of my hobby, which is dressing up my little cousins. Here you go...


K-POP or modern outfit

                                                 Asian/Japanese school girl 


Asian, winter house clothes 

Stewardess/Waitress 

                                               Chinese girl 

Time for fashion!

Crocheted Daisy scarf

Hope you enjoyed the pics. My 7-year-old cousin, Andrea is my usual model on dress-up activities. Ania, my 4-year-old cousin is the model wearing a yellow flower on her hair. The rest is Andrea. 

I am the one who dressed them up, put make-up, and took the pics. ©Riona Operana

The last pic is a crrocheted scarf I made. I will post more of my crochet creations next time. Til' next time!
^_^
                                              








No comments:

Post a Comment