Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bulak: A Survivor's Story (Part 2)

Haloo to whoever is reading this post right now! Now as promised, I shall continue Bulak, my pet cat's story. To those who haven't read the first part yet, you can read it here: http://rionapages.blogspot.com/2013/06/bulak-survivors-story-part-1_10.html

Now continuing from part one, I said that we had a dog whose name was Prilla right? But before I jump to the part of the story concerning Prilla, I want everyone to know that we had another pet cat before Bulak and Jet-li, the cat's name was Magnet-o. He kept on sticking on our legs that's why we called him "Magnet-o".

We found this cat one rainy night at our back door meowing loudly crying for help because it was rainy. It continued to cry every night until the rainy week passed through. After the rainy week passed through, he started bugging us and circling us when we go outside the house. Well we finally got fond at him and he became our pet.

While we were taking care of Magnet-o, Bruce-Lee, Jet-Li's mom, arrived carrying a little kitten which was hers. We were admiring how cute the kitten was at our back door along with Bruce-lee, Magnet-o, and Ice. While we were admiring the kitten, Ice left and we left the scene too because we were called by our grandfather at the front door. While we were conversing with our grandfather we suddenly heard a cry! We rushed to the back door only to see......


-----------continue on part 3--------------

What do you think will happen next?
Weather: Rainy






Music Syndrome: "Little Princess" by Lilpri






Mood:  Sleepy and lazy






Yup, i'm using gif images that I found in tumblr and Google to express my moods, my LSS the weather in my place. :)
I got this idea from a site that I visit who does the same thing, except she doesn't have any expression for weather.

Ja ne! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment