Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Style Me Up! Designer Studio: Pink and Black



It all started when I tried drawing on my lil' cousin's Style Me Up! Designer Studio: Pink and Black kit. I tried drawing some and I really loved it! I even started to draw fashion clothes without the help of the kit.

Here are some of the clothes that I drew through the help of the Style Me Up! Designer Studio: Pink and Black kit:

 The best one that I made ^^

Kimono-inspired

This was the very first one I made. i named this outfit, "Stella". I copied the pattern of the dress here though, which was also from the kit.


I didn't want to color the other two because they are too nice! I didn't copy anything from the kit  for the other two photos, though I did get inspired.


I'm telling you, drawing clothes are really fun and it boosts your creativeness and imagination.



Have a fun Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment